Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Breakfast or dessert? You decide!
- 12 Ounces Fruit (Raspberries, Strawberries, Mango, Blueberries Or A Combination)
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 32 Ounces Plain Or Vanilla Yogurt
- In medium-size saucepan combine fruit and water. Simmer 12 minutes. Stir and mash fruit occasionally until fruit has broken down and mixture has thickened.
- Spoon fruit into small glass jars. Top with yogurt and place in refrigerator until ready to serve (up to 3 days).
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 22 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved