Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 12
I had plenty of leftover bread that I didn’t want to throw away and had a few “just picked” pears so I decided to make a delicious bread pudding. I made this bread pudding yesterday and the house still smells divine.
- 4 Cups Whole Milk
- 5 Cups Cubed Day-Old Bread
- 1 1/4 Cups Sugar
- 8 Large Eggs (Room Temperature, Beaten)
- 3/4 Cup Butter (Melted)
- 3 Pears (Diced)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13X9 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl add cubed bread. Pour milk over bread. Add sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well. Fold in pers.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Place in oven 45 to 55 minutes until golden and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
- Serves 12
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 55 Minutes Total Time: 75 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved