Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Kebabs are not only fun to eat, they also save time. It takes less than 10 minutes for these Lamb Kebabs to cook up to medium-rare. Serve with a Greek salad and you’ve got quick and delicious Mediterranean dinner.
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 2 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 1 Large (2 Pound) Piece Trimmed Boneless Leg Of Lamb (Cut Into 1 1/4 Inch Cubes)
- Mince garlic and mash into a paste with 1 1/2 teaspoon salt using a large heavy knife. In large-size bowl whisk together garlic paste, lemon juice, and 1 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Add olive oil, thyme, and rosemary.
- Place lamb cubes in large sealable storage bag. Add 1 cup herb marinade and seal bag tightly. Press out any excess air. Place in refrigerator for at least 6 hours. Reserve remaining marinade covered and chilled.
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in warm water for 1 hour.
- Prepare grill for cooking over direct heat with medium-hot charcoal (moderately high heat for gas).
- While grill is heating drain lamb. Throw away marinade. Thread cubes 1/4 inch apart onto 8 skewers.
- Lightly oil grill rack and grill kebabs, uncovered, 6 minutes for medium-rare. Cover grill if using gas grill.
- Remove from grill and transfer to serving platter. Drizzle with reserved marinade.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 6 Minutes Total Time: 36 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved