Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Tomato harvest is upon us and you may want to consider drying some of your lovely tomatoes for future use. Soft, oven-dried tomatoes are delicious with greens and fresh mozzarella.
- 12 Plum Tomatoes
- Kosher Salt
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Oregano (Chopped)
- Slice tomatoes lengthwise and season with kosher salt. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let tomatoes sit for 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- Place pan with tomatoes in oven and dry for 4 hours.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with olive oil and oregano.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved