Halving baby potatoes and roasting them cut-side down on a bed of Parmesan results in an irresistible crust.
Lemon Roasted Potatoes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 Pounds Baby Potatoes
- 2 Lemons (Zest & Juice)
- 1 Cup Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Halve each baby potato.
- Zest and juice both lemons reserving zest and juice separately.
- In small-size bowl combine lemon zest, Parmesan, garlic powder, oregano, basil, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Coat large-sized rimmed baking sheet with olive oil. Sprinkle Parmesan mixture in an even layer over oil.
- Arrange potatoes cut-sides down on Parmesan mixture in single layer. Place in oven for 45 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer potatoes onto serving platter cheese-sides up.
- Right before serving garnish with chives and drizzle with reserved lemon juice.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time:45 Minutes Total Time: 65 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved