A super easy, protein-packed, Mixed Bean Salad is a delicious make-ahead dish to take to any weekend barbeque.
Mixed Bean Salad
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 Cups White Beans (Drained & Rinsed)
- 2 Cups Chick Peas (Drained & Rinsed)
- 2 Cups Kidney Beans (Drained & Rinsed)
- 1 Medium Cucumber (Peeled, Seeded & Finely Chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Seeded & Finely Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Zest
- 3 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground White Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- In large-size bowl combine beans, cucumbers, peppers, and lemon zest.
- In small-size bowl, whisk together vinegar, spices, and lemon juice. Slowly drizzle in olive oil, whisking constantly, until blended.
- Pour dressing over bean mixture. Toss well to coat completely.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved