You can do almost anything with these seaweed rolls. Make them your own by swapping in baby spinach for cabbage or adding thinly sliced avocado. You can make these vegetarian or vegan if you like.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 8 Ounces Skinless Salmon Fillet
- 2 Medium Kirby Cucumbers
- 1/2 Small Head Red Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro
- 10 Nori (Seaweed) Sheets
- Arrange salmon in microwave-safe dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons water. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave 5 minutes until cooked through. Uncover and cool slightly. Flake salmon into a medium-size bowl.
- While salmon cooks, cut cucumbers into matchsticks. Very thinly slice cabbage. In medium-size bowl whisk sesame ginger dressing with mayonnaise until smooth, then whisk in 2 tablespoons water. Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Arrange some carrot, cucumber, cabbage, salmon, and cilantro across center of 1 nori sheet. Roll up tightly and arrange seam-side down. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut wraps into halves or quarters. Serve with sauce.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved