Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 2
Paleo waffles that are gluten free and dairy free are delicious for breakfast or brunch. Made with almond and coconut flour you would never guess these waffles are paleo, gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free. You could also serve these with chicken & waffles.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Banana (Mashed)
- 1 Teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- In small-size bowl beat eggs, banana, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- In medium-size bowl combine baking powder, almond flour, coconut flour, and kosher salt. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients until just incorporated.
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Add batter to waffle maker and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve warm.
- Serve 2
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved