Choose the ripest and juiciest tomatoes for this effortless pasta sauce that comes together with the press of a button.
Pasta With No Cook Tomato Sauce
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Pound Favorite Pasta
- 1 Pound Ripe Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Grated Pecorino Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil (Plus More For Garnish)
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 8 Ounces Smoked Mozzarella
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Quarter tomatoes. Place in food processor, along with pecorino and basil. Pulse until mostly smooth. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Coarsely grate mozzarella. In large-size bowl toss hot pasta with tomato mixture and mozzarella.
- Divide among 6 plates. Garnish with additional basil.
- Serve hot.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved