Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 2 Cups Clean & Dry Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Grapeseed Or Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Or Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large-size bowl mix pumpkin seeds with oil and salt. Spread on baking sheet and place in oven 12 to 15 minutes until crisp.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved