Roasted Truffle Oil Chicken
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 5 Ounces Butter (Softened)
- 1 Tablespoon Truffle Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Whole Chicken (3 to 3 1/2 Pounds)
- 1/2 Lemon
- 4 Thyme Sprigs
- 1 Garlic Clove (Peeled)
- In small-size bowl combine softened butter, truffle oil, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Place butter mixture under skin of chicken breasts and legs and rub around.
- Tie drumsticks together with twine. Place chicken on large plate and place, uncovered, in refrigerator for 24 hours. This allows it to air-dry.
- Remove from refrigerator. Insert lemon, thyme, and garlic into cavity. Allow to sit at room temperature 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in roasting plan. Place in oven 45 minutes until juices run clear.
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 45 Minutes Total Time: 65 Minutes Chill Time: 24 Hours
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved