Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
With just a few ingredients and ready in less than 20 minutes, turn to this recipe for Asian inspired mussels with red curry paste, fresh ginger, coconut milk, and cilantro.
- 32 Ounces Mussels
- 2 Inch Piece Fresh Ginger
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Rinse mussels under cold water. Scrub and debeard any mussels that need it. Throw away any cracked or open mussels.
- Peel ginger and grate into large-size pot or Dutch oven. Add coconut milk, 1/2 Cup water, and red curry paste. Turn heat to high ad whisk to combine
- When liquid is at a boil, add mussels. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Stir until mussels are well coated. Cover pot and turn heat down to medium. Cook 5 minutes until mussels have opened. Throw away any mussels that have not opened.
- Remove pot from heat and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 8 Minutes Cook Time: 9 Minutes Total Time: 17 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved