This Spinach Greek Salad is quick to prepare and makes a nice addition to weeknight dinners.
Spinach Greek Salad
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1/2 Small Red Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 5 Ounces Baby Spinach
- 1 Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Seeded And Thinly Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic Dressing
- 1/2 Seedless English Cucumber (Sliced)
- 4 Small Tomatoes (Cut Into Wedges)
- 6 Ounce Chunk Feta (Sliced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Whole Wheat Baguette (Sliced)
- In large-size bowl add red onion, baby spinach, olives, and bell pepper. Add dressing and toss well. Divide among 4 bowls. Top bowls with cucumbers, tomatoes, and feta. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Garnish with oregano.
- Serve with baguette.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved