- Prep Time
- Makes 4 Sandwiches
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 4 Burrito Size Flour Tortillas
- 4 Slices Cheddar Cheese
- 8 Pieces Romaine Lettuce
- 4 Slices Red Bell Pepper
- 8 Ounces Thinly Sliced Roast Beef Or Thinly Sliced Chicken/Turkey
- 1 Cup Slaw
- Arrange 4 tortillas on cutting board. Arrange cheese slices in center of tortillas. Top cheese with lettuce leaves. Top lettuce with slice of red bell pepper, roast beef /chicken slices. Top roast beef/chicken with scoop of slaw. Fold in sides of tortillas and roll up to close. Wrap each in parchment paper and cut into halves.
- Makes 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved