Silky and decadent, this dessert is high on richness yet low on fat and whips up in less than 20 minutes.
Super Easy Chocolate Pudding
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 1/2 Cups Low Fat Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- In heavy medium-size pot stir together sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and salt. Add milk and vanilla.
- Heat mixture to a boil over a medium heat. Whisk until smooth. Add chocolate chips and cook 3 minutes until chocolate chips have melted and pudding is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Whisk constantly.
- Transfer to serving bowls. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 7 Minutes Total Time: 17 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved