Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
When I have company coming I love to serve this delicious Warm Potato Salad. It’s perfect any time of year and excellent to take along on picnics because it has no mayonnaise.
- 2 Pounds Potatoes
- 1 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Teaspoons Chopped Parsley
- 4 Shallots (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In large-size pot boil potatoes until fork tender. I like to leave peels on, but your may peel them if you like. Cut potatoes into cubes. Place in large-size bowl.
- In medium-size bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, and shallots. Pour over potatoes while still warm. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Mix gently until dressing is evenly distributed.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved