Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I like how buttermilk and sour cream give this dressing a zesty tang, but the creamy texture tames the pleasant bitterness of the greens. This simple salad is a delicious compliment to a weekend meal.
- 6 Heads Belgian Endive (Trimmed And Cut Lengthwise)
- 2 Heads Radicchio (Trimmed And Cut Into Wedges)
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Bunch Fresh Chives (Finely Chopped)
- Leaves From 1/4 Bunch Fresh Tarragon (Minced)
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Ounce Parmesan Cheese (Thinly Shaved)
- Arrange endive and radicchio on large serving platter.
- In medium-size bowl whisk together buttermilk, sour cream, chives, tarragon, garlic, kosher salt, and pepper. Spoon dressing over radicchio and endive.
- Garnish with Parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved