Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Camille has been visiting for a couple weeks and made, for me, her famous Jalapeño Mango Salad. It’s such a refreshing summer salad that is perfect as a main or side dish!
- 5 Mangos (Pitted, Peeled & Chopped)
- 5 Jalapeños (Seeded & Chopped)
- 1 Cup Cilantro (Chopped)
- 3 Cups Black Beans (Rinsed)
- 3 Avocados (Pitted, Peeled & Chopped)
- 1 Medium Onion (Chopped)
- Juice Of 1 Lime
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large-size bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Yeah, it’s that easy!
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
- Serves 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved