Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I’m all about bell peppers these days! Here is an easy and delicious salad that’s perfect to go along side weekday meals.
- 4 Bell Peppers
- 1/2 Medium Onion
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Wash bell peppers. Remove tops and seeds. Cut into 1/4 inch wide strips.
- Peel onion and slice into thin strips.
- In large-size bowl stir together vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper. Add bell peppers and onion strips. Gently stir to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Serve chilled.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved