Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 16 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 2
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 4/5]
One of the things that I like about cooking radishes in this way that it tames spicy radishes and brings out a pleasantly mild turnip-like flavor.
- 1 Bunch Red Radishes (Washed & Trimmed)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Wash, trim, and halve radishes.
- Add olive oil to skillet and turn heat to medium. Add radishes and sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Sauté 10 to 12 minutes until radishes are soft and begin to brown. Add balsamic vinegar to pan. Cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes until balsamic vinegar glazes radishes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 2
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 16 Minutes Total Time: 36 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved