Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]
This Chicken Cordon Bleu is an easy dinner to make and will please the entire family. Serve with a crisp green salad.
- 4 Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Pound Ham
- 4 Ounces Swiss Cheese (Sliced)
- 1 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 2/3 Cup Bread Crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line large-size baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Slice chicken breasts horizontally partway through. Pound thin.
- Divide sliced ham among chicken breasts. Divide sliced cheese among chicken breasts, placing on top of ham. Roll chicken and secure with toothpicks. Brush each chicken breast with 1/4 cup Dijon mustard. Roll in bread crumbs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved