Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
I like to make these pancakes on the weekends. If you want to quicken up the cooking process then cook the sweet potatoes a day ahead of time. Drain, mash, and keep them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use.
- 1 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Vegetable Or Grapeseed Oil For Frying
- In small-size bowl combine flour, baking soda, and kosher salt.
- In large-size bowl combine mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, milk, and eggs. Add flour mixture and mix until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Add about a tablespoon of oil to large-size skillet over a medium-high heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter into pan for each pancake. Be careful not to crowd the pan. When bubbles appear flip pancakes over.
- Remove from heat and transfer to platter and cover with clean kitchen towel to keep warm. Repeat until you’ve used all of the batter.
- Serve immediately with butter and syrup.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved