Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Meatballs are a staple in my home. When I make a big batch of sauce I like to fill the pot with as many meatballs as I can. I also like to make enough meatballs to freeze for future meals. Many people are passionate about their meatball recipes, but in keeping with eating healthier I find that Gluten Free Chicken Meatballs are a delicious alternative to have on hand.
- 1 Pound Ground Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Almond Meal
- 1/4 Cup Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Oregano (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl combine ground chicken, almond meal, Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, oregano, kosher salt, and pepper. Mix well with your hands until fully incorporated. Roll into 2 inch balls and place in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Place in oven and broil 2 minutes. Turn oven to 350 degrees and bake 20 minutes until center is no longer pink. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 27 Minutes Total Time: 47 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved