Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
Wild caught salmon, seasoned with garlic and rosemary, tastes so good grilled on a cedar plank. Salmon is very keto friendly and is virtually carb-free. I prefer to use wild caught salmon rather than farmed.
- 2 Food Grade Cedar Plank For Grilling
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 1/2 Pounds Salmon Fillets (Skin On)
- Soak cedar planks for at least 1 hour, keeping them submerged.
- In small-size bowl combine olive oil, garlic, rosemary, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Prepare grill for direct cooking over a medium heat.
- Brush olive oil mixture evenly over salmon fillets.
- Set soaked cedar planks on the grill for a few minutes until they begin to smoke. Add water if they seem too dry. Place salmon fillets, skin side down, on the planks. Place lid on grill and cook 15 to 20 minutes until salmon is done to your liking. If necessary, cook for an additional 10 minutes or so.
- Remove salmon from grill and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved