Grilled Teriyaki Ginger Burgers
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef
- 1/3 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Onion
- 1/2 Teaspoon Minced Fresh Garlic
- 4 Sesame Buns
- Preheat grill.
- In large-size bowl combine ground beef, teriyaki sauce, ginger, onion, and garlic. Mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
- Place burgers on grill for 4 minutes per side until desired doneness. Remove from grill and arrange on buns. Dress with your favorite condiments.
- Serve hot.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 8 Minutes Total Time: 28 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved