Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Holy Guacamole! You can’t be serious? Sure, why not?! What else are you going to do with all of that late summer zucchini?
- 1 Large Zucchini (Diced Into 1/2 Inch Cubes)
- 1 Large Avocado (Diced)
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro (Coarsely Chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- Place chopped zucchini onto a plate lined with paper towel. Cover top of zucchini with damp paper towel. Place in microwave, on high, for 3 minutes until tender. Remove from microwave and drain by pressing lightly on zucchini to extract any liquid. Set aside and let cool 5 minutes.
- In medium-size bowl add avocado, cilantro, onions, garlic, hot sauce, kosher salt, and lime juice. Mash with fork until combined. Fold cooled zucchini into avocado mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved