Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Memorial Day Weekend is coming up and many of us will be dusting off our grills and having friends over. Make these Herbed Olives to serve along with a cheese or vegetable platter.
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Smashed & Peeled)
- 3 Rosemary Sprigs
- 3 Thyme Sprigs
- 2 Strips Lemon Zest
- 1 Small Chili Pepper
- 2 Cups Assorted Olives
- In small-size saucepan heat oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, lemon zest, and chili pepper over a low heat for 5 minutes until garlic is lightly golden and fragrant. Add olives and cook 3 minutes until heated through. Remove from heat. Transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 8 Minutes Total Time: 23 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved