Honey Lemon Chicken
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 2 Lemons (Divided)
- 1 Pound Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2/3 Cup Chicken Broth
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- Thinly slice 1 lemon.
- Cut each chicken breast horizontally into 2 thin cutlets. With a meat mallet, pound each chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap to 1/3 inch thickness.
- In small-size baking dish whisk flour and garlic powder. Season chicken with kosher salt and pepper. Add chicken to dish with flour and toss until well coated.
- In large-size skillet heat olive oil over a medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 3 minutes per side until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- To same skillet add chicken broth, honey, and remaining lemon juice. Cook 1 minute. Stir and scrape up any browned bits. Return chicken to skillet and top with sliced lemons. Reduce heat to a medium-low. Cover with lid and cook 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving platter.
- Serve Warm
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved