Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Categories: Dinner, Lunch, Make Ahead, Soups, The Lazy Way To Cook, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
I’m still eating soup this winter and this Lazy Day Soup has been a big hit here at Tiny New York Kitchen. It’s easy to make and is perfect for next day lunch.
- 3 Large Leeks (White Parts Only)
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Large Carrots (Thinly Sliced)
- 2 Medium Potatoes (Peeled & Diced)
- 1/2 Pound Green Beans (Diced)
- 8 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 Cups Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Corn
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- In large-size stockpot add olive oil over a medium-high heat. Add leeks and sauté 2 minutes until softened. Add garlic and kosher salt. Add carrots, potatoes, and green beans. Cook 5 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add vegetable broth, tomatoes and corn. Turn heat to high and bring to boil 2 minutes. Turn heat to low and cook, uncovered, 30 minutes. Add lemon juice and simmer 1 more minute.
- Ladle into bowls and serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 40 Minutes Total Time: 60 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved