Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]
Light and lemony, Lemon Cheesecake is just the dessert for a spring or summer’s day.
- 1 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Butter (Melted)
- 32 Ounces Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Zest
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Unbleached Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In medium-size bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. Press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- In large-size bowl beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla until well blended. Add lemon extract, lemon zest, lemon juice, and unbleached flour. Combine well. Add eggs one at a time. Mix on low speed after each egg until just blended. Pour mixture over crust.
- Place in oven 55 minutes until center is almost set. Remove from oven. Loosen cake from rim of pan. Cool before removing rim. Place in refrigerator 4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and slice into pieces.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 1 Cheesecake
- Serves 16
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 55 Minutes Total Time: 75 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved