Yields or Serves: 4
This is a simple and delicious salad that produces such a tasty side dish. I like to make an extra-large batch and serve it as a side dish all week long. It’s so good it never gets old. The longer this salad sits the better it gets.
- 1/2 Cup Canola Or Grapeseed Oil
- 2/3 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Head Red Cabbage (Cored And Shredded)
- In medium-size bowl combine oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, kosher salt, seasoned salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Place cabbage in large-size bowl. Pour dressing over cabbage and toss to coat.
- Cover and place in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight. Stir occasionally.
- Drain before serving.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved