Yields or Serves:
When I found out that my favorite commercial “artisan” coffee ice cream contained corn syrup I threw it out and set to work on creating my own homemade version. I have to say that my Muddy Boots Coffee Ice Cream surpasses any that I’ve taken home from the grocery freezer. So…get your caffeine fix, coffee fix, and ice cream fix all in one whether you take it in a bowl or a cone by making Muddy Boots Coffee Ice Cream!
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Super Strong Brewed Coffee (Chilled)
- In large-size bowl, beat cream and sugar until sugar has dissolved completely and mixture is frothy.
- Add milk, vanilla extract, and coffee. Whisk until well blended
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Prepare ice cream in ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Transfer to storage container and place in freezer overnight.
- Makes 1 quart.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved