Mustard Deviled Eggs
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Makes 16
- (4.8 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 12 Large Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard (I Use Mustard Girl Dijon Mustard)
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Place 12 large ice cubes to a large bowl and fill with water. Set aside.
- Fill large-size pot with 1 inch of water. Place steamer insert inside pot. Cover and bring to a boil over a high heat. Add eggs to steamer basket, cover and continue cooking over a high heat for 12 minutes. Remove eggs and immediately place in bowl of ice water and allow to cool for 15 minutes before peeling under cool running water.
- Slice each egg in half lengthwise.
- Place all yolks in bowl of food processor. Select 16 of the best-looking egg white halves. Rinse in cold water to clean out any excess yolk and set aside. Reserve remaining 8 egg whites for another use. Add mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and vinegar to food processor. Process until nice and smooth. With machine running slowly drizzle olive oil in a thin and steady stream. Season with kosher salt. Transfer to piping bag fitted with tip or zip lock bag. If using a zip lock bag to pipe, cut off a corner of the bag. Pipe filling mixture into egg white halves, overstuffing each one.
- Garnish with crunchy sea salt, chili flakes, fresh dill, olive oil, or leave plain.
- **Filling and egg white halves can be stored in refrigerator up to overnight before eggs are filled and served.
- Makes 16
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 32 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved