This grown-up treat is a welcome addition to any hot summer night. Serve it in batches to keep the fruit ice cold.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Apple Pie Spice
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 Cups Bourbon
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 4 Cups Pineapple Chunks
- In small-size saucepan combine brown sugar, apple pie spice, and water. Turn heat to medium and cook 2 minutes until sugar dissolves. Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in bourbon and lemon juice. Pour mixture into medium-size bowl.
- Add pineapple into bourbon mixture and cover with plastic wrap. Place in freezer about 2 hours until very cold. Stir every 30 minutes for the first hour.
- Transfer to dessert dishes and serve cold.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 2 Minutes Total Time: 17 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved