Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]
These Peach Pops are silky and have a distinct peachy flavor, but not too sweet. Children and grown-ups will both love these Peach Pops on a hot summer day.
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3 Large Peeled & Chopped Peaches (Slightly Firm)
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- In a medium-size saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, kosher salt, and peaches over a medium-high heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer 5 minutes until peaches are super tender. Stir frequently.
- Remove from heat. Place peach mixture and lemon juice in food processor or blender. Process until smooth. Transfer to bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Stir in whipping cream.
- Divide peach mixture evenly among 8 ice-pop molds. Mold should be 4 ounce molds. Top with lid, and insert a craft stick into center of each mold.
- Carefully place in freezer. Freeze for at least 6 hours. You will want them to be thoroughly frozen throughout.
- Serves 8
- © Victoria Hart Glavin