Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Every December I made a wide variety of fudge. Here is a super quick and easy fudge recipe that is a twist on the basic chocolate variety.
- 12 Ounces Semisweet Chocolate Pieces
- 2/3 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 Cup Finely Chopped Dried Cherries
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. Set aside.
- In large-size glass bowl add chocolate pieces and condensed milk. Place in microwave for 1 minute until chocolate has melted. Stir every 30 seconds. Stir in 1/2 cup cherries, 1/4 cup walnuts, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture onto prepared cookie sheet. Spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining cherries and walnuts. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes until firm.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into 1 1/2 inch squares. Arrange on serving plate and serve.
- Makes 24 Pieces
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved