Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Fall is my favorite time of year and I’ve been savoring the end summer fruits and vegetables. Making this simple and delicious peach dessert is a nice way to finish off a leisurely September meal.
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 4 Ripe Peaches (Halved & Pitted)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large-size bowl toss peaches halves in lemon juice. Add brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla. Toss again until well coated. Place peaches, cut side up, in medium-size (9x13) baking dish. Place in oven for 25 to 30 minutes until peaches are tender. If juices in pan begin to burn, add a bit of water and cover pan loosely with foil and continue cooking until desired tenderness.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes