Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Bright lemon, pistachios, sweet honey, and sharp horseradish complement the richness of salmon.
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Salmon Fillet (About 3 Pounds)
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 2 Sprigs Rosemary
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Salted Shelled Pistachios
- 1 Green Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Horseradish
- Zest lemon and reserve zest. Thinly slice lemon and arrange in single layer in baking dish. Place salmon on top of lemon slices skin-side down. Brush with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Top with rosemary ad pour wine into dish. Cover tightly with foil. Place in oven 25 to 30 minutes.
- Add pistachios and green onion to food processor and pulse until very finely chopped. Transfer to medium-size bowl and stir in honey, horseradish, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon water, and reserved lemon zest.
- Remove salmon from oven and transfer to serving platter. Spoon pistachio mixture over salmon and serve immediately.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 30 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved