Once you’re calzones are cooked and cooled individually wrap them in plastic wrap and freeze them for busy nights.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 6 ratings
- 1/2 Zucchini (Diced)
- 2 Cups Artichoke Hearts (Drained &Chopped)
- 1 Tomato (Diced)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 16 Ounces Pizza Dough
- Flour (For Dusting)
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line large-size baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to medium-size skillet over a medium-high heat. Add zucchini, artichokes, tomatoes, bell pepper, and oregano. Sauté 5 minutes until tender. Add kosher salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Divide dough into 2 equal parts. Lightly dust hard surface with flour. Roll dough into 10 inch circles. Place dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Spoon vegetables evenly onto half of each circle. Top each with mozzarella cheese. Fold the other half of the dough over the vegetables. Make sure not to tear the dough. Fold and pinch edges firmly to seal. Brush with remaining olive oil.
- Place in oven 20 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved