Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
In Tiny New York Kitchen’s spirit of “Work With What You Got” I decided to create this salad with things I had in my refrigerator and pantry. The result was outstanding. You can serve this as a main or side salad.
- 2 Cup Chopped Red Cabbage
- 2 Cups Drained White Beans
- 1 Large Diced Nectarine
- 2 Large Fresh Corn on the Cobs (Cooked & Removed From Cob)
- 1 Cup Diced Yellow Onion
- 2 Seeded & Diced Aleppo Chili Peppers
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice From 2 Limes
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- In a large-size bowl combine red cabbage, white beans, nectarines, corn, onions, and Aleppo chili peppers. Mix well. Add kosher salt and pepper. Stir to combine well. Stir in lime juice and olive oil.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge. Let chill for at least 3 hours. Remove from fridge and transfer to serving bowl. Serves 4.
- © Victoria Hart Glavin