Hold a farm fresh bean up to your T-shirt and if it was just picked that day it will stick like Velcro. Just picked beans are incredible raw and are what you want for this salad.
Fresh Green Been & Cherry Tomato Salad
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3/4 Pound Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 7 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Pound Green Beans
- 1 Cup Black Olives
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Radishes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cut tomatoes in half and place them in large-size bowl. Season with kosher salt. Dress with vinegar and olive oil. Mix gently and marinate for 5 minutes.
- Remove tops and tails of green beans. Add beans, olives, and radishes to tomatoes. Season with pepper. Toss gently.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved