Slices of creamy avocado and meaty lobster complement sweet and tangy grapefruit in this refreshing salad.
Lobster & Avocado Salad
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 3 Cups Cooked Lobster
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 5 Ounces Baby Arugula
- 3 Tablespoons Sherry Or Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Croutons
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Cups Red Grapefruit Segments
- Chop lobster meat.
- Pit, peel, and slice avocado.
- In large-size bowl toss arugula, vinegar, oil and croutons. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Arrange on large-size platter.
- Top with avocado slices, grapefruit segments, and lobster.
- Serve immediately
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved