- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1 Pound Boneless Chicken Thighs (Cut Into Bite Size Pieces)
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1/4 Cup Diced Red Onions
- 4 Flat Or Pocket Pitas
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt Or Tahini Dressing
- In large-size skillet add olive oil and heat over a medium heat. Add chicken. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Cook 5 to 7 minutes. Stir occasionally. Add tomatoes and olives. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Toast pitas. If using flat pitas, top with chicken mixture, sprinkle with diced red onions and top with dressing. If using pocket pitas, cut in half and stuff with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with diced red onions. Drizzle with dressing.
- Serve immediately
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 12 Minutes Total Time: 22 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved