Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Soy sauce adds saltiness to these delicious Chicken Skewers, which makes a perfect summer grilling entre.
- 2 1/2 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Cut Into 1 1/2 Inch Pieces)
- 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Zucchini (Cut Into Slices)
- 2 Yellow Squash (Cut Into Slices)
- 2 Red Peppers (Cut Into Chunks)
- Place chicken in large-size storage bag with 1/2 cup soy sauce. Toss to combine. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Soak wooden skewers for 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove chicken from soy sauce bag and throw away sauce. Thread skewers with chicken and vegetables. Place skewers over direct heat on grill and close lid. Turn skewers every few minutes, but leave lid closed as much as possible. Cook 12 to 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender and slightly charred. Brush with remaining soy sauce.
- Transfer to serving platter and serve.
- Note: If you do not have a grill then cook in oven under broiler on low rack.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 45 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved