Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]
These pita chips are super easy to make. Serve them with hummus, salsa or avocado dip. They’re much better for you than potato chip and everyone will be impressed that you made them yourself.
- 8 Pita Rounds (6 Inches Each)
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Fine Grain Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut each pita round into 6 wedges.
- In small-size bowl combine olive oil and chili powder.
- Brush both sides of pita wedges with olive oil mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Place on parchment paper lined large-size baking sheet. Place in oven for 20 minutes until chips are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter along with your favorite dip.
- Makes 48 pita chips.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen