Fettuccine With Garlic & Mushrooms
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 12 Ounces Fettuccine
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onions
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup Cannellini Beans (Rinsed & Drained)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Heat large-size pot of salted water to a boil over a high heat. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain.
- In large-size skillet heat olive oil over a medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onions. Cook 10 minutes until onions are golden. Stir often. Add garlic. Cook 1 minute. Gently stir in beans. Season with kosher salt.
- In large-size bowl toss fettuccine with mushroom mixture. Season with pepper.
- Serve immediately
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved