Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Recently a friend of mine asked me for a tapenade recipe. Tapenade is easy to make and super versatile. It can be used as a dip, for bruschetta, or for a sandwich spread. Often times I will coat a chicken breast with it and roast in the oven. You can use any kind of olives that you want, except canned olives. Make sure that all pits are removed.
- 10 Ounces Kalamata Olives (Pitted & Minced)
- 4 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 3 Tablespoons Capers (Rinsed & Drained)
- 3 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Italian Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Lemon Peel
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Filled Anchovy (Rinsed & Minced)
- In a medium-size bowl, combine Kalamata olives, garlic, capers, parsley, anchovies, lemon peel, lemon juice, and pepper.
- Add olive oil and mix thoroughly.
- Makes 2 Cups
- © Victoria Hart Glavin