Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
I love these little gems because they’re so quick & easy to make. You may want to double the batch because they won’t last long.
- 1 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 Ounces Butter (Chilled & Diced)
- 1/4 Cup Crystallized Ginger (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In food processor, pulse all ingredients until clumps form. Roll into 1 inch balls. Place on 2 parchment lined baking sheets. Press into 2 inch rounds.
- Place in oven for 12 minutes. Remember that each oven heats differently. Remove and let cool 5 minutes before removing from baking sheet. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Makes 40 cookies.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen