Prep Time: 14 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
This Alfredo recipe preserves the decadent spirit of a classic dish while cutting back on butter and cream to make a wholesome family meal in just 20 minutes.
- 9 Ounces Fresh Fettuccine Or Pasta Of Choice
- 1 Lemon
- 8 Ounces Frozen Broccoli
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1/3 Cup Light Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Grilled Chicken
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions until al dente.
- Zest lemon and set aside.
- Cook broccoli and drain any excess liquid. Reserve liquid.
- In large-size heavy skillet, heat butter over a medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Reduce heat to low and whisk in cream cheese and chicken broth. Simmer 5 minutes to reduce. Season with lemon zest, nutmeg, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Stir in grilled chicken and Parmesan cheese to combine. Add pasta to skillet with sauce and toss to combine.
- Divide among 4 bowls.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 14 Minutes Cook Time: 6 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved