Sweet, tangy and a nice summer thirst quencher. If you would like yours sweeter feel free to add a bit more maple syrup.
Nectarine Lemonade Spritzer
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 3 Nectarines (Skin And Pit Removed)
- 2 Cups Cold Water
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Juice Of 4 Lemons
- Seltzer Or Sparking Wine To Top Off
- Combine nectarines, cold water, maple syrup, and juice of lemons in blender. Blend until smooth. Pour through a small mesh strainer to remove any pulp left. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Top off with seltzer or sparkling wine.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved